Certain protocols are required for pharmaceutical companies when it comes to facility hygiene. Proper steps can help to keep a facility within compliance, including proper air systems, foot coverings, and more. Builders and property managers often face the challenge of finding a floor system that can conform to all of their unique demands, but can find the right result with a professional epoxy floor coating.
PPI Flooring of Orlando specializes in epoxy flooring for a variety of industries, ranging from manufacturing and aviation to hospitality, retail, and more. Our team has installed more than 10 million square feet of flooring over the years, and we’re confident that we can create a floor system that delivers years of cost-effective beauty for your business.
Today, we’ll highlight how our epoxy coatings can create favorable outcomes for pharmaceutical flooring applications. If you are looking for an estimate on our epoxy flooring, feel free to contact us online now!
Meeting Strict Regulations
Your specific standards and regulations will dictate how protective your floor system needs to be. Most companies will need to adhere to all federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards in addition to a variety of local and industry-specific regulations. Cleanliness is critical in lab settings, as well as safety. Most facilities seek out a durable surface that provides complete protection from moisture, chemicals, and more.
Whether you plan on growing new bacterial strains or producing medical supplies, it is essential to rely on a floor system that delivers complete protection week in and week out. PPI Flooring understands how strict regulations can be in the pharmaceutical industry, and we will work with you every step of the way to ensure your facility is up to code and optimally outfitted for future services.
Conforming to Multiple Facilities
Whether your establishment focuses on medical, environmental, industrial, or agricultural lab applications, it is essential to find a floor system that can conform to each and every facility’s unique needs. PPI Flooring has installed more than 10 million square feet of epoxy flooring over the years, and we’re confident that we can deliver an ideal fit for each space in your facility.
Our team can create an epoxy floor system that is affordable to install, long-lasting, and can shine beautifully with minimal care for years. Contact us to learn more about our flooring services, and be sure to request your free estimate!
Epoxy floor coatings can deliver hygienic results in multiple areas, including:
- Processing facilities
- Clean rooms
- Compounding facilities
- Hallways, entryways, and offices
- Storage areas
- And more
Safe, Seamless Results
The seamless nature of epoxy flooring’s self-leveling is what helps to deliver the best results for pharmaceutical applications. Any seams, including surface joints, can provide an ideal area for moisture and bacteria to thrive, putting sterile areas at risk. PPI Flooring can create an ideal floor system that is non-porous, smooth, and completely free from any seams or joints.
In addition to creating an antibacterial surface, epoxy floor coatings can also:
- Minimize trips and falls — A seamless floor will minimize the chance for any trips to occur.
- Increase light reflectivity — PPI Flooring can boost the glossiness of your concrete flooring to reflect up to three times as much light, minimizing lighting demands and the risk of tripping on unseen objects.
- Resist chemicals and abrasions — Sterility is essential in most clean rooms and medical facilities, making it essential to find a floor coating that can protect against stains and scratches. Minor gouges in your floor can leave space for microbial agents to grow, increasing the risk for contamination.
- Simple maintenance — Seamless surfaces result in easy maintenance procedures, reducing your downtime while increasing overall cleanliness.
- Slip resistance — Facilities of all types focus on safety first, which is why our epoxy flooring can be treated to provide added slip resistance.
- Antibacterial —Specialty treatments can help to promote better control over your environment. This can help in ISO facilities as well.
Benefit From Our Experience
With more than 25 years of experience in the industry, PPI Flooring is able to provide epoxy floor coatings that are precise, beautiful, and built to last. Our attention to detail ensures that your medical facility is outfitted with the most protective surfaces across all concrete floor applications. Contact us today to receive your free estimate!