Many customers understand the benefits of modern epoxy flooring materials, yet few know how versatile this product can be. After installing more than 10,000,000 square feet of epoxy floor coatings and resurfacings, PPI Flooring of Orlando is here to deliver industry-leading results to businesses in need. Our team is bonded and insured up to $5,000,000, and we’re ready to generate ideal results for small businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and everyone in between.
Keep reading to learn more about the top five most popular epoxy flooring systems, and be sure to browse our site to learn more about our services. We’re here to make sure you have the best epoxy floor for the job!
As the name implies, this type of epoxy flooring is designed to flow and form a smooth, seamless finish once cured. Self-leveling epoxy is ideal for older concrete slabs, as it works to cover any cracks or minor damages. Businesses across Florida have benefitted from amazing finishes created by our epoxy flooring contractors. You can expect quality results across large spans of floor without a lot of downtime.
Where can self-leveling epoxy be applied? To many spaces, including:
- Retail establishments
- Medical facilities
Are you ready to find the right fit for your flooring needs? PPI Flooring can provide a full range of finishes with our epoxy floor coatings, so be sure to learn more and then call today!
Flake Epoxy Flooring
One common application available to you is capable of providing years of protection and beauty thanks to decoratively colored chip flakes. Epoxy flake flooring relies on broadcasted chip flakes to create texture and depth. In addition to happy homeowners, business managers can personalize the shape and color of their flakes to deliver a look that matches their branding.
Quartz Epoxy Flooring
As the name suggests, this epoxy coating relies on colored quartz to add depth and texture to your floor system. PPI Flooring of Orlando can help you find the right finish for your building’s needs, ranging from granite imitations to colorful blends of all types. You can rely on a full broadcast epoxy quartz to further strengthen your epoxy floors, delivering a textured finish which is ideal for a number of different applications. Epoxy flooring with quartz is a two-component double broadcast product that also happens to be comprised of 100% solids, increasing the strength and support offered.
The beauty and durability of quartz epoxy makes it ideal for use in areas prone to frequent foot traffic, including universities, hospitals, laboratories, and more. In the hands of professionals, this protective floor coating can be personalized for added texture and beauty.
Epoxy Mortar Floors
If your floor system will be continually exposed to spills, stains, or moisture submersion, then it is important to rely on the right epoxy flooring material for the job. This is especially true when it comes to industrial facilities which place a lot of wear and tear on their concrete floors. Epoxy mortar systems are designed to take on heavy traffic from forklifts, machinery, and more. This material is also beneficial in providing safe results for employees in need of a reliable stepping surface.
Many technological facilities require extra protection to avoid the damages associated with electrostatic discharges. This event occurs when electricity suddenly flows between two charged objects, often via electrostatic induction. No matter the cause, static charges can disrupt sensitive electronics and cause a fire when working with flammable materials.
PPI Flooring has experience working with many industries, and will be able to provide the right epoxy flooring system for your professional needs. We have installed anti-static floors in hospitals, pharmacies, server rooms, and other critical areas.
No matter your flooring needs, you can achieve peace of mind knowing that your new floor system will be up to the task. Epoxy flooring is ideal for many industries because it is known to be:
- Durable. Your floor coating will resist issues resulting from chemical spills, moisture exposure, heat, and more. It will also retain its beauty even after years of heavy use.
- Seamless. Need to maintain hygienic conditions? Epoxy coatings deliver seamless finishes to keep moisture and mold away.
- Easy to maintain. Instead of continually sealing or waxing your floors, with an epoxy floor coating you can simply mop them to retain a sparkling finish.
- Versatile. From industrial facilities to storage freezers, your floors are subjected to a variety of conditions. Epoxy is designed to offer ideal protection in nearly every situation.
- Beautiful. Epoxy flooring can brighten up a room and change its visual beauty. Choose from many colors and designs to enhance the aesthetics.
- Safe. Increase the gloss to reflect more light, or add anti-slip textures. No matter your needs, epoxy can help to create a safer result.
- Scientifically proven. The cross-linked molecules in epoxy floor coatings create a very durable material to deliver ideal protection. You can keep moisture, chemicals, and air at bay.
Ready to Get Started?
For more than 25 years, PPI Flooring has worked to create ideal results for new buildings, restorations, additions, and more. We are proud to specialize in epoxy flooring in Orlando and the surrounding areas, and will be happy to show you the value of our work. With an experience modification of .79, we’re confident that you’ll be happy with the results.